|DESTINATION (Port Blair)||
|Airport to Hotel – Drop (In city) (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Cellular Jail - (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Sound and Light show – (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Carbyn’s Cove Beach - (Pickup & Drop)||1,000|
|Hotel to Water Sport Complex – Marina Park (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Hotel to Harbor - (In city) (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Shopping- Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Dinner- Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Anthropological - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Samudrika Marine Museum - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Flag Point - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Joggers Park - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Chatham Saw Mill - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Fisheries Museum - Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Chidya Tapu Beach – (Pickup & Drop)||1,400|
|Wandoor Beach / Jetty - Round Trip||1,400|
|Mount Harriet (Pickup & Drop)||2,200|
|Baratang Island - (Pickup & Drop)||4,500|
|Baratang Island - (Pickup & Drop)|
|Harbor to Hotel (Pickup & Drop)||600|
|Radhanagar Beach - Pickup and Drop||1,200|
|Hotel to Jetty Drop for Elephanta Trip – One Way||600|
|Kalapathar Beach – Pickup & Drop– Round Trip||1,200|
|DESTINATION Shaheed Dweep (Neil Island)|
|Harbor to Hotel (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Bharatpur Beach (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Laxmanpur Beach – (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Natural Rock Formation ( Howdah Bridge) (Pickup & Drop)||500|
|Sitapur Beach – (Pickup & Drop)||1,000|
|DESTINATION (North & Middle Andaman)|
|Port Blair to Rangat (Middle Andaman – 1N2D Trip)||12,000|
|Port Blair to Mayabunder (North Andaman- 2N3D Trip)||16,000|
|Diglipur Round Trip (North Andaman- 2N3D Trip)||17,000|
|Luggage Vehicle for 6 Person & more||250|
Note: Note: We can also arrange entry ticket, ferry/ boat tickets & forest permit through well in advance as per traveler request.
Strong Associations with budget and luxury hotels in Andaman enables us to give our clients the best value for money.
We are providing all ferry tickets for travelling
We are providing cab Services in all over the Andaman.
600/-per bike for per Day
“We, Andaman Ocean Tours & Travels, are Portblair based local Travel agency established 2013. Our motto is to give our clients best experience of Andaman Islands at most affordable prices. We are here to make your journey comfortable and memorable by maintaining full effort towards travel planning, itinerary design, hotel booking, transportation, ferry tickets and all types of passes etc”
We had a wonderful days at Andaman and must say, all credit goes to Andaman Ocean Tours and Travels for organizing it so well. Special mention!! 'Ashwini' :) She treats her guests friendly, fairly, and perfectly. She makes herself easily available and flexible to attend your wishes. She understood all our requirements and organized our tour program well. Everything was scheduled on time and we didn't miss anything during our tour program. Thank you for your time and for that great experience. We wish you good luck!Ramya
I enjoyed the trip managed byAndaman Ocean Tours and Travel. I got it from one of my friend recommendation and really it is very helpful and professional. All my hotels cruise and local visit by individual ac car were arranged by it. Due to bad weather I could not do Ross and north way island the company refunded me for that part of trip and in addition add Chiriya tapu and munda pahar visit with some additional cost but it was worth some. I recommend this travel agency for hasselfree andaman trip.Arvind Kumar
Andaman is an amazing place to visit and Andaman Ocean Tours and Travels are one of the best tour agents... Very professional people yet very flexible.... I didn't face a single issue there right from check-in n check-out to all the hotels, cruise rides, and not to forget punctual AC vehicles and a very approachable vehicle-in-charges....Our vehicle incharge was Mr. Venket, Mr. Kuldeep and Mr. Raja, all of them were on time at pickup and drop point. They were very coordinated and made my journey smooth. If in the entire trip you face any issues, you can call the trip coordinator anytime who are ready to listen and solve the issues if any....Shreejeet Chakravarty
A great tour arranged by Mr. Dinesh from Amanda Ocean Tours and Travels, Thankyou for all your assistance. He made sure we were getting all the help needed and we enjoyed their services alot!! Also a must visit place Andaman you will fall in love with these oceans and the crystal clear blue water -Shruti Pawar
We visited Andaman last week of December, We had Wonderful experience, one of our best experiences we had also the environment is charm and pleasant. I must say service of Andaman Ocean tour is awesome, initially we were spectical, but what Mr.Dinesh and Mr. Vikki promised they provided same service.IISE INSTITUTE
We recently used the services of Andaman Ocean Tours and Travels. I must say that it was the best decision we have taken, the arrangements were perfect, hassle-free and we thoroughly enjoyed at the places where our stay was arranged. They took care of our every requirement - hotel booking, cruise tickets, cabs at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island. Special mention to all the cab drivers - Venkat, Kuldeep and Raja who took very good care of us, were always on time and took every effort to help us know more about the places. Dinesh, who coordinated this whole trip is the most polite and helpfulSwati Kundra
No, there are no Ola/Uber or any app based cab booking.
Yes you can book cab services in Andaman via local Travel Agents or by Local Cab Service Providers.
We are covering all over the Andaman, The most frequent destination like: Port Blair, Havelock & Neil Island and other tourist destinations. Except Nicobar group of islands.
We have most recent cab for you, like SEDAN, HATCHBACK, SUV- Scorpio, Ertiga, Swift dzire and Ford Aspire. Apart from cars we provide Winger, tempo traveler and buses on rent.
By our Reservation Staff
You can’t. We generally take all our bookings at least 24-48 hours prior of journey. Any trip confirmed in shorter span than above specified time, will be served purely depend upon vehicle availability.
Unfortunately, we do not support 100% cash transactions. At the time of making the booking you must make an advance payment to confirm your reservation. The remaining / balance amount may be paid to the driver in cash.
Our driver will be waiting in the airport building at the arrivals. With the Sign in his hand, which containing your name or the name you had provided in your booking.
No there is no cab sharing system.
No, there no Self driving car available in Andaman.
Yes we are providing, you can Book Ac & Non AC Coach Service with us.
As per Aott cancellation policy, if the booking is cancelled:
48 hours prior: No cancellation charges
Within 24 to 48 hours of pick up time: 10% of the package amount will be deducted
Within 12 to 24 hours of pick up time: 25% of the package amount will be deducted
Within 0 to 12 hours of pick up time: 50% of the package amount will be deducted
At or after the package time: No refund
Yes you can, we are GST registered company travel agency
We have partnered with the best ferry operators in the Andaman, like Makruzz, Makruzz Gold, Makruzz Pearl, Sea Link, Nautika, Itt Majestic, Aashi 1, Govt. Ferry
PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND DAILY FERRY SCHEDULE
|Makruzz||PB||HL||0800 HRS||1030 HRS|
|Nautika||PB||HL||0730 HRS||0845 HRS|
|Green Ocean||PB||HL||0700 HRS||09:15 HRS|
HAVELOCK TO NEIL ISLAND DAILY FERRY SCHEDULE
|Makruzz||HL||NL||1100 HRS||1030 HRS|
|Nautika||HL||NL||0900 HRS||1000 HRS|
|Nautika||HL||NL||1430 HRS||1530 HRS|
|Green Ocean 1||HL||NL||0945 HRS||1045 HRS|
NEIL ISLAN TO PORT BLAIR DAILY FERRY SCHEDULE
|Makruzz||NL||PB||1100 HRS||1215 HRS|
|Nautika||NL||PB||1015 HRS||1130 HRS|
|Nautika||NL||PB||1545 HRS||1700 HRS|
|Green Ocean 1||NL||PB||0945 HRS||1045 HRS|
HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR DAILY FERRY SCHEDULE
|Green Ocean 1||HL||PB||1545 HRS||1800 HRS|
PORT BLAIR TO HAVELOCK ISLAND FERRY TICKET COST
HAVELOCK TO NEIL ISLAND FERRY TICKET COST
NEIL ISLAND TO PORT BLAIR FERRY TICKET COST
HAVELOCK TO PORT BLAIR FERRY TICKET COST
By online with us.
Yes, we can
Only Govt. Ferry
For Indian nationals tickets can be booked only 04 days in advance and all tickets and seats are subject to availability. Tickets are issued through the ‘STARS’ counters managed by the Directorate of Shipping Services.
Yes, we can
1. Correction of NAME is not permitted in ticket ONCE BOOKED. So please make sure for correct NAME.
2. Reporting should be 2 hrs prior to departure.
3. Passenger should carry a PHOTO IDENTITY CARD & RTPCR report hard copy at the time of Check-In.
4. Cancellation Charges Before 48Hrs of Departure – Rs100 + Taxes are applicable (Documentation Charges Per Ticket No.), Before 24Hrs of Departure – 50% + Taxes are applicable, WITHIN 24 Hrs of Departure – No Refund.
5. Tickets are Non Transferable and Non Re-routable.
6. Ticket will be valid only till the date of travel prior to departure.
7. Carriage of Security Removed Articles will not be permitted in hand baggage eg: Nail cutters, Knifes, explosives, Inflammable etc.
8. LIQUOR & SMOKING is NOT ALLOWED in the vessel by LAW.
9. Passenger belongings carried in hand will be at their own risk carrier is no way liable in any lose or damage from what so ever it may cause.
10a. The carrier reserves the right to cancel or change the published voyage for any official purpose and in any manner or to any extent. The carrier shall bear no liability for any loss that passenger may suffer, any consequences thereof or in respect of any changes in scheduled due to Bad weather or Technical reasons, In this case passenger can either claim full refund or can rescheduled His/her Journey on availability.
10b. In case of vessel change/shifting, carrier reserves the right to change the alloted seats at the tince of check-in.
11. The passenger hereby warrants and declares he / she including any accompanying children and / or babies in arms does not suffer from any form of major illness or ailments. The Carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences of whatsoever nature resulting from pre-carriage illness / ailments that may manifest during the course of carriage. The passenger undertakes to indemnify and hold the carrier harmless from any and all such consequences.
12. This Ticket and the carriage of passenger hereunder shall be governed by Indian law, and all disputes and claims ( Including but not limited to claims arising out of personal injury) and the carriage of passengers shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent court in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India.
13. The carrier shall have no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness arising or resulting from any cause not attributable to any act, neglect, default on the part of the carrier and its servants.
14.a) Check-in counter closes – 30 mins prior to departure.
14.b) Boarding closes 15 Mins prior to departure.
15. Free Baggage Allowance 25Kg as Registered Baggage.
16. Pets and Animals not allowed On Board the Ferry.
17. Ticket once reschedule (with applicable reschedule charges) will not be cancelled and not be refunded.
18. Paid Snacks are non refundable if the tickets in Premium class is been canceled after 1800Hrs for the next day departure.
19. Infant (0 – 1 year) will be charged Rs. 0 per infant per ticket.
20. Extra copy of the ticket print out will be charged Rs 50/- if taken from the MAKRUZZ offices.
21. “A hard copy of the ticket is mandatory while check-in.
22. PSF (Passenger Service Fee) of Rs. 50 per person per ticket is applicable.
23. Peak Season Supplement applicable from 1st Dec to 31st Jan per person per ticket per sector for all classes except infant and islander.
Andaman and Nicobar Islands is a group of small and isolated islands. Some of the islands are open for tourists. We are highlighting below the must to visit places for the tourists during their visit.
● The Cellular Jail
● Corbyn’s Cove Beach
● North Bay (Coral Island)
● Ross Island – (Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island)
● Swaraj Dweep (Havelock Island)
● Radhanagar Beach
● Elephanta Beach
● Saheed Dweep (Neil Island)
● Baratang (Lime Stone Cave)
● Chidiya Tapu
● Wandoor Beach
● Mount Harriet National Park
● Jolly Buoy Island
● Samudrika Marine Museum
● Diglipur (Ross & Smith Island)
● Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex
Beaches, museums, nature parks and sanctuaries, famous prisons, chic seafood restaurants, charming resorts and shopping hubs – you’ll never run out of places to visit in the Andaman and Nicobar islands.
North Bay (Coral Island): Scuba Diving, Sea Walking, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Coral Safari, Andaman Dolphin Ride, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat Ride
Elephanta Beach at Havelock Island (Swaraj Dweep): Sea Walking, Snorkeling, Parasailing, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat Ride, Banana Ride, Sofa Ride, Tube Ride
Bhartpur Beach at Neil Island (Shaheed Dweep): Snorkeling, Jet Ski, Glass Bottom Boat Ride
Jolly Buoy Beach: Snorkeling, Parasailing, Glass Bottom Boat Ride
Corbyn’s Cove Beach: Parasailing, Sea Kart, Speed Boat Ride, Jet Ski Ride.
Yes, But Not Recommended.
|Destination||Speed Boat Cost|
|Ross Island Boat Ticket||370/-|
|North Bay & Ross Island Boat Ticket||770/-|
|Jolly Bouy Island Boat Ticket||850/-|
|Elephanta Speed Boat Ticket||1000/-|
|Baratang Island For Lime Stone Cave||800/-|
|For Ross & Smith Island Speed Boat Ticket||1500/-|
Museums/Emporiums Entry Tickets Charges In Andaman
|Museums||Entry Fee (Per Head)|
|Light & Sound Show at cellular Jail||300/-|
|Navel Marine Museum||Rs.50/-|
|Chatham Saw Mill||Rs.20/-|
Day1: Port Blair: Cellular Jail + Corbyn’s Cove Beach + Light & Sound Show,
Day2: PB – Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Day3: HL – Elephanta Beach
Day4: Havelock to Neil Island – Bharatpur Beach – Laxmanpur Beach
Day5: Howrah Bridge – Neil to Port Blair
Day6: Airport Drop